• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Single Herbs & Spices
  • Style: Dried
  • Drying Process: AD
  • Processing Type: Raw
  • Certification: BRC, FDA, HACCP, KOSHER
  • Shape: Elongated
  • Color: Red
  • Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
  • Weight (kg): 50
  • Shelf Life: 2 Years
  • Brand Name: Changhong
  • Model Number: CH06
  • Type: Pepper
  • Pungency: 2000-35000SHU
  • Moisture: 14% Max
  • Kind: With stem,stemless,stem cut.

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 50kg/pressed bag,10kg/pp woven bag,25LB/carton.
Or custom-made for your demands.
Delivery Time 10-15 days after contract signed
Product Description

 

We can supply various chili products, such as dry red chili, fresh chili, Yidu chili, chaotian chili, sweet chili, chili powder, chili seeds and chili series products. Our products are exported to Korea,Japan, the USA, Turkey, Spanish, Southesat Asia. Superior quality and good faith are our principle.

  

A) Product introduction:

Product name

Chilli

Stems

With or Without

Pungency

20,00-300,00 SHU

Length

3-15cms

Packing

10kgs and 25kgs in Woven bag/Jute/Cartoon box

Crop

2015

Grade

A,B,C

Shipment

Within 10days after signing the sales contract

Origin

China

Variety

Sweet paprikaBeijing red chilli,Yidu red chilli,Chaotian chilli……

Quality

The best

B)Quality and service:

LinyiChanghong Group is one the leading company in chilli market in China. We are providing the dry red chilli, red chilli seeds, crushed chilli, mixed seasoning and chili powder also.

1. We are actively participate in trading.

2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.

3. We will be happy to trade with you.

C)Company introduction:

Linyi Changhong Group from China famous in supply of red chili throw out the world .

1. We have own ware house for red chili.

2. We are based at Linyi

3. We based on the fulfill commitment and quick supply the material.

4. All material are dried by sunshine.

5. We have well specified staff and workers.

D)Specification:

1. Product: chilli

2. Moisture:<17%

3. Verities: sweet paprika, Yidu chilli, Beijing red chili, Chaotian chili……

4. Grade:A,B,C

5. Color: Red

6. SHU(hot): 20,00-25,000

7. Crop:2015

8. Shape:Elongated

9. Super quality and low price

10. Place of origin: China

E) Payment and details:

1. L/C at sight 100%

2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

3. Price: FOB Qingdao port, CIF CFR

4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing sale of contract

5. Leading port: Qingdao port

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $49,000
Learn More